There are set of rules of which every library user should abide to them. This is to make sure the library is used properly and becomes sustainable.
- You must carry valid CARUMCO students identity card when interring in the library and produce your ID when demanded by the library staff
- All bags caps, coats, jackets and packages must be left at the entrance before entering in the library
- Noise is not permitted in the library/ silence must be observed. a break of these rules will lead to a sever punishment of Tsh 5000/=
- Use of mobile phones and music set are not allowed in the library. Fine of Tsh. 20,000/= will be charged.
- Discussions are not allowed in the library, fine of Tsh 5000/= will be charged.
- Books marked for reserve and reference should not be taken outside the library under any circumstances.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the library.
- After using a book, please leave it on the table.
- You must show all materials to a Librarian before leaving the library.
- Readers must behave in a manner that will cause neither disturbance, offence to other neither readers nor damage to library materials.
- You are not allowed to receive or give anything through windows.
- Library user is not permitted to switch on/ off any computer lab.
- Don’t displace books from one place to another.
- Students are not allowed to enter in the library with personal books
- Placing feet on chairs, noisy shoes and unnecessary movement are forbidden.
- For those who enter in the library with no their identity card, fine 5,000/= will be charged.